NO WORKSHOPS FOR NOW, due to covid-19, corona. Workshops can be booked for later though!
Sharing knowledge & teaching whatever skills I may have is a personal mission of mine – workshops are the ideal way of doing that. My workshops can take place just about anywhere, as long as the light is good.
Usually a workshop will take 2,5-3 hours, depending on the subject. A workshop can be arranged with a minimum of 4 participants.
These are the workshops that are much asked for, but other subjects are entirely possible:
Learning the craft:
* Crocheting a ‘granny-shawl’ right from the beginning of how to crochet.
* Crocheting neat granny-squares, and then how to turn them into a bag,
* Knitting in the round, how to knit a col or pillowcase on circular knitting pins.
* Felting a crocheted or knitted item (= fulling) and shaping it.
* Using crafting (crocheting or knitting) to create some peace of mind – crocheting mandalas & learning how to feel grounded and build peace around you & within you, in simple, everyday manners.